• facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DaBlueCabooseDaBlueCaboose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or maybe on the easier side:
        "Greetings, from SleepFM, you have 5 events today" or something like that

• rob.b.greenerob.b.greene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking into the future a bit.. upcoming Google Talk.. event sends a Sleep.FM voicemail reminder about upcoming events directly to your voice mailbox, as text to voice event on telephone, etc.

• rob.b.greenerob.b.greene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be outstanding if the alarm could notify me about pending events, based on (for instance) the POP-UP flag in Gcal that can be set. Setting events in Gcal would allow user to flag for POPUP trigger on some events, and no POP-UP on others. Would prevent having every event trigger alarm.

Perhaps a way to trigger particular sound/statement etc based on a link that could be placed into that calendar info space? For instance a link at http://sleep.fm/user/rgreene/event1/ could be placed into the event and sleep.fm could process that event ID accordingly.

• pjmrepjmre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar events for that day, yes. Even better: task list items with due dates or follow-up flags for that day. (After the pleasant alarm part)

Feedback and Knowledge Base