Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    robmoore518robmoore518 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rob.b.greenerob.b.greene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great to have the options A: LIVE INFO B. MP3 ONLY C. LIVE INFO on top of MP3 PLAYLIST.

• chaser7016Adminchaser7016 (Admin, sleep.fm) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Rott

RE: MP3s were gonna suggest that users create/add their Sleep.fm playlist to their morning alarm clock playlist. So say you have a desktop alarm clock (Aurora for MAC for example) you can add your Sleep.fm playlist to be first wake up sound followed by an MP3. This way you wake up to brief, useful information and your favorite MP3.

Could you do this with your set-up?

• RottNKorpseRottNKorpse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really hate this forum for so many reasons. Anyway I would prefer both because maybe some would like to have the voice on top of say custom background music but for me I would prefer a checkbox ot exclude the voice. I also would prefer to play local files not just uploading because with local files you could use it offline where as uploading you may have to be online for it to work.

• HaymoHaymo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not to mention the possibility of uploading a personal mp3 voice clip. If the user doesn't have a suitable bit of audio, they can just use the default options from the site, there's really no downside to giving users more choice

• RottNKorpseRottNKorpse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is no issue with anything being too harsh....because thats the point of allowing mp3s...the user can pick whatever they want.whether they want something harsh to guarantee a wake up or whether they want to wake up to birds chirping and other sounds of spring....its up to the user so there is never a problem with waking up to something the user doesn't like.

• jiro lagacjiro lagac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah but, a mp3 might be TO harsh when played. The voice was made to make you up feeling great not bug you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base